Association of Organic Agriculture Practitioners of Nigeria Headquarters: Room 25, Department of Agronomy, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Ibadan Website: www.noanigeria.net , Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 07057457676
Job Title: Programme Officer, West Africa Ecological Organic Agric. (EOA) Initiative Job ID: 2018/01
Location: Association of Organic Agriculture Practitioners of Nigeria, Headquarters, Room 25 Department of Agronomy, University of Ibadan, Nigeria. This position is based within the National Secretariat of the Association of Organic Agriculture Practitioners of Nigeria.
Qualifications: Minimum of Bachelor Art in French or related courses.
- Follow up decisions of the West Africa EOA Cluster.
- Generate useful information to support EOA in West Africa.
- Assist in following up activities of EOA Country Lead Organizations (CLOs) in the region.
- Generate news articles (in English and French) on EOA and organic agriculture in general for regular upload on the website of West African Organic Network (WAfrONet) – www.wafronet.bio
- French-English communication/ translation of West Africa EOA Cluster activities.
- Any other responsibilities relating to activities of West Africa EOA Cluster.
- Candidate is expected to have a minimum of 2 (two) years’ experience in related areas.
- Excellent spoken and written French & English languages
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to use ICT software and Apps will be added advantage
- Good human resource management
Application Closing Date – April 20, 2018
Qualified persons from all ethnic groups in Nigeria are encouraged to apply. Ability to speak some major languages in West Africa could be an advantage. Interested applicants should submit letter of application along with appropriate CV, photocopies of certificates and last payment of salary slip. Application should be in a single PDF file/ format submitted to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org